Here is a list of the capability in Airport Operations:
- Design and develop airport emergency response plans and simulation exercises
- Develop comprehensive Safety Management Systems
- Develop end deliver comprehensive risk management and safety management training for safety critical personnel
- Design and author assorted aerodrome manuals and plans to satisfy regional and international regulatory requirements
- Design and development of terminal airspace, approach and associated airport procedures for the integration into existing en-route airspace models
- Flight testing and validation of approach and procedures design
- Provide advice and conduct surveys in regard to aerodrome obstacle clearance and design criteria
- Provide advice on Aerodrome Ground Lighting and Monitoring Systems.
- Provide project management support for all airport developments and associated Air Traffic services including tender design, development and evaluation
- Management of stakeholder and community safety and environmental expectation
- Fast time simulation modelling of airport gate, runway and tarmac capacity and integrated procedures design
- Provision of aviation rescue and fire fighting solutions
- Safety, security and regulatory compliance audits and recommended practices
- Training – systems and operations
If you think we might be of service please Contact us.