Customers seek out AACS advice because they value real-world experience and knowledge, this is the only way you will truly understand all aspects of operating an aircraft. We have provided advice and support to business aviation and general aviation aircraft operators who are involved or want to become involved in, charter or business or even private aircraft operations. We are fully aware of the interrelationship between aircraft owners’ operators and all the support facilities and organisations which are required to provide a safe and efficient operation such as fixed base operations (FBOs), maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO), airports, government regulators.
Some of our services
- All aspects of operating FAR/JAR 25 aircraft both domestically and internationally.
- First long term FAOC for Russian company issued in Australia.
- Owned and operated aircraft from C152 to large Jet Freighters.
- Cost-Benefit analysis to the company
- Costing models for most types.
- Excellent safety record in all aspects of operations.
- Insurance Requirements.
- Crewing and Training
For urgent enquiries please use the contact page