AACS is highly experienced in the scoping and evaluation of Cargo operations, we have real-life experience in the following areas of operation. We have provided a total solution for major freight companies with large domestic network and international long haul operations.
For example here are a few of the larger projects the teams have been involved in.
Japanese Fish Fleet
Supporting a fleet of fish vessels long lining in the Pacific, then transporting fresh Tuna from Pacific to Australia then it would go on to Tokyo. Critical time operation product on the Tokyo fish market floor, less than 24 hours from being landed.
Operation between 5 and 7 days per week.
KPI for the project
- International AOC approval
- Route costing and approvals
- Aircraft costing and selection
- Supply aircraft, crew and all maintenance support
Australian MOD and Federal Police
Moving of various equipment and troops to support operations
East Timor operation 2500 NZ troops in and 2500 Australian out. Plus all supporting personal equipment. We also moved a large amount of supporting equipment between Australia and the Solomon islands when the Australian Government intervened in some local issues.
- Solomon Islands
- Papa New Guinea
- East Timor
Australian Protective Services
Delivery of equipment and food to a number of locations within the pacific, return of refugees to the county of origin
- Middle East
Major International Freight Company
- National network off operations
- Route development
- Costings and budgets
- Aircraft Analysis and selection
Below is a list of services we can offer in support of your operation.
- Business Plan Development
- Project Management
- Market Analysis
- Route Costings and Analysis
- Aircraft selection
- Aircraft leasing or purchase
- AOC Domestic and International Application and Manuals
- Full company Safety Management Systems
- Flight Operations Support
- Maintenance support
- Ground Support and Equipment
- Remote Base Operations
If you think we might be of service please Contact us.